Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Jake the Neverland Pirate Costume






My son has been obsessed with Jake and Neverland Pirates ever since they made it available on Netflix. Up until a few weeks ago, he wanted to be a dragon for Halloween, which I was not looking forward to making, so I was really happy when he changed his mind and wanted to be Jake instead.


This Jake the Neverland Pirate is so easy to make...


and by using felt, it is pretty cheap too!





My son likes this costume so much, that I can see it getting a lot of dress up play time as well.


If you want to know I how I made it, you can view the full vest and shirt tutorial here and the boot and belt tutorial here.


With my tutorials, a red bandana, some blue pants and a cardboard sword, your little guy could have a full Jake costume on the cheap as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment